Get Makeup Classic Hollywood Look – Which is identical to classic style including Eye Stylers, Glamour Eye Shadows, Art Couture Lash Volumizers and Lip Lacquers, in a number of shades. And how to get classic hollywood look ? let’s try this tutorial :
- Outline your eyes with dark eyeliner or dark eyeshadow . Don’t make the line too thick, but do go all the way around. If you’re new to the look, go very easy on your bottom lid. Thicken the line at the outside corners of your eyes and roughly the outside half of your eyes. Don’t put anything more on the inside corners.
- Swipe gold eyeshadow on the inside corners and any part of your lids untouched by black shadow. This will glam up and even out the look.
- Choose lipstick and lip liner in a red shade with a slightly dark tint to it. Color in your whole lip with lip liner, then swipe the lipstick on. This will prevent feathering out and fading.
- Give yourself the original Hollywood look of glossy hair waves. Blow-dry your hair. Spray your hairbrush with hairspray and brush through your hair to smooth it down. Spritz a light glossing of hairspray over your locks, then brush that through as well. For waves, create a ponytail and twist the hair, blow-drying and rubbing your hands over the twist. Once it cools, finger-comb the twist out, and you’ll have beautiful waves.
- Do not underestimate the power of the curler, if you want to go for curls instead of waves. Blow-dry your hair and set it in large curlers. Once the curls have set, you can either pin the curls up (follow the natural wave of each curl and pin it to your scalp) or finger-comb the curls out for full, lustrous, screen-siren hair.